At Madison Fox, being open and transparent is important to us and that’s why we publish a full list of associated costs when you’re securing a property through us. It’s always best to speak directly to the consultant that you are registered with to confirm which charges would be relevant for you.
Before the tenancy starts
- Reservation Fee: 1 weeks rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During Your Tenancy
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Countil Tax, utilities or payment for communications services;
- Default charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- Madison Fox Estate Agent is a member of Money Shield which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. To view a copy of the Money Shield scheme rules, please click here.