Thinking about joining our team?
The role of a Sales Negotiator involves the promotion of properties for sale and the management of the sales process, focusing on building a positive working relationship with potential buyers and ensuring a smooth transition.
In practical terms the successful applicant will develop close contact with those wishing to buy a property and vendors who want to sell their property. This will mean meeting in person with clients and speaking to them via the telephone, email etc. Sales Negotiator jobs typically involve dealing with incoming calls from existing clients and interested parties as well as keeping vendors and potential buyers informed and up to date by making outbound calls.
A Sales Negotiators job is to arrange and conduct appointments in which potential buyers will be able to view properties with the aim of proceeding with one of them. You may be required to transport applicants to the property for viewings so a car would be required for this purpose. These viewings allow you to gauge the needs of the potential purchaser but they also allow you, as the Sales Negotiator, to receive and report valuable feedback that can help the owner of the property to better adapt their property.
Sales Negotiator jobs have a strong focus on sales, but at the same time, the successful applicant should have a well-rounded approach that focuses on customer service and building a good rapport with both the client and potential client. Our involvement with our clients lasts for a long time, so short term tactics which “get the sale” are not always the most rewarding long term. The Sales Negotiator must have a strong sense of honesty and integrity in order to build and maintain good relationships.
At Madison Fox, all of our Sales Negotiators earn an uncapped performance-related salary. There is no minimum qualifying level for commission. Commission itself is generous and backed up by excellent incentive schemes and bonuses.
Sales negotiator jobs involve but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Promoting properties.
• Meeting with potential purchasers, working out what their exact needs and requirements are and building rapport.
• Arranging and overseeing viewings of properties for potential purchasers.
• Meeting with vendors and other parties involved in the sale.
• Answering queries from clients and potential clients via email, telephone or in person.
• Negotiating between property owners and potential purchasers to find a mutually beneficial agreement.
• Troubleshooting when problems arise.
• Keeping administrative systems up to date.
• Adhering to the relevant guidelines set by law at all times.
• Meeting sales targets set by Madison Fox.
We have opportunities for the right applicants at all office locations.
There is no stated formal qualification, but the successful applicant should be willing to attend regular courses and undertake training when required. Madison Fox has an excellent training program and Sales Negotiators will have the opportunity to learn as they work.
The following skills are essential for the successful candidate;
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• IT skills
• A friendly, approachable attitude
• The ability to build rapport with clients
• Great communication skills
• A customer service orientated approach
• The ability to solve problems and find creative solutions
• Honesty and Integrity
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• A positive, motivated approach to work
• The ability to manage well under pressure
• Full driving licence (with less than 3 points)
What Madison Fox Can Offer You
Madison Fox is committed to providing a working situation where all members of the team can enjoy their work and thrive both personally and professionally. We encourage each person to move up the career ladder and ensure that there is plenty of opportunity to move forward and progress when ready.
We encourage those with experience in sales and/or property industries to consider Sales Negotiator jobs, but this experience is not essential. It is more important that a candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing good customer service.